We are currently hiring for: Program Staff
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Duration: 16 weeks
Hours: Part-time, up to 17.5 hours/week
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions this summer, we were unable to hold our day camp as planned. However, we are excited to continue our ministry to the families of Plattsville through our midweek and weekend programming. Shifts include Wednesday evenings, Sunday mornings, various special events, and preparation time during the week. This is not just a job, but an opportunity to be developed into tomorrow’s future leader! This position seeks to employ fun, energetic, outgoing and dedicated staff.
This position is available to anyone between 15 and 30 years of age.
We are looking for people who want to be a positive and engaging role model in the lives of the children in our community.
- Assisting with the planning, implementation and evaluation of the children’s/youth ministry
- Being an enthusiastic and positive role model to children throughout the various programs
- Ensuring that all program activities are enjoyable and safe for all participants
- To be actively involved in all aspects of the midweek and Sunday programs
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of the facilities
- Provide a safe, nurturing environment for children
- Document incident reports
- Attend staff meetings
- Promote and encourage each individual to maintain an optimum level of health, well being and self-esteem
- Maintain and model appropriate personal boundaries with children
- Support children with problem solving, compatibility and conflict resolution
- Ensure all property is maintained at an optimal level of cleanliness and tidiness
- Respect and protect the privacy of information relating to all campers, employees and business affairs
- Maintain current knowledge and practice all relevant plans, policies and procedures as established by the Plattsville Church
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Between the ages of 15 and 30
- Successful completion of a police check and vulnerable sector search