We often make resolutions about how we are going to improve, and change. But as everyone knows we rarely keep these for the month of January let alone the whole year. So rather than giving you a list of goals I want to ask you some questions that might awaken something in you, shape you, challenge you, or inspire you. If you consistently ask them I truly believe this year will be different for you and better than last year. So here are some New Year’s Questions:
- What’s the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year?
- What wastes the most time in your life?
- What is the one decision you know you need to make but have been avoiding?
- What’s the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
- Who has God put in your life to encourage, support, or mentor?
- What’s one experience you want to have this year? Who do you want to share it with?
- And lastly where is Jesus already active in your life?
What question resonated most with you? Which one fell flat? Which one is a real challenge?
And even better what questions would you add to the list?